Thursday 6 December, 2007

Fax Machine

Three businessmen an American, an English and an Irishman are sitting naked in a sauna. Suddenly, there’s a beeping sound. The American pressed his forearm, and the beeping stops. The others looked at him questioningly. “That was my pager,” he says. “I have a microchip under the skin of my forearm.”
A few minutes later a phone rings. The English man lifts his palm to his ear and begins talking. When he’s finished, he explains, “That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand.”
The Irishman is feeling very low tech and decides he has to do something just as impressive. So he steps out of the sauna and goes to the bathroom. He returns with a piece of toilet paper hanging from his bum. The others raise their eyebrows and stare at him. Finally the Irishman says, “Would you look at that? I’m getting a fax.”

No comments: